We offer summer employment in the energy industry for more than 200 university, college, and high school students.
Jobs are available in these fields:
- information technology;
- general labour.
- students must be enrolled in full-time studies both before and after the work term;
- students must be at least 16 years of age;
- eligible to work in Canada;
- we typically hire students who are enrolled in academic programs that support our operational requirements;
- preference is given to students who live in Manitoba.
We are committed to hiring students from designated diversity groups.
How to apply
All students must be registered with STEP Services.
Eligible students must also email a resumé and cover letter expressing their interest in summer employment.
Your cover letter should include:
- whether you possess and maintain a valid Manitoba Class 5 driver’s licence (intermediate or full) ;
- confirm that you do have a valid work permit if you are an international student;
If you are a member of a diversity group, we encourage you to self-declare in your cover letter.
Selection process begins in late January for the May to August work term.